Join the Harvard Club of Phoenix!
THE CLUB IS INCORPORATED AS A NONPROFIT, CHARITABLE 501(c)(3) organization.
Your decision to join the Harvard Club of Phoenix as a Supporting Member will help the Club continue its charitable activities with the Harvard and Phoenix communities. MEMBERSHIP IS THE WAY TO KEEP OUR GROUP STRONG AND SUCCESSFUL IN ITS MISSION. You are not required to go to events or look at emails, and we understand. Those who are making an effort in our charitable outreach and Summer Fellows programs work make the time to do so and hope to make you proud. You help us and the local alumni flow by maintaining your membership year after year.
--> Several of our nonprofit activities can use your help if you have time. See "DONATIONS" tab.
--> All alumni admissions interviewers need to be active members of the club.
HARVARD CLUB OF PHOENIX MEMERSHIP BENEFITS
The Harvard Club of Phoenix offers activities designed to capture your interest and contribute to the community. Our programs include community service of many kinds, cultural events to support the arts, outdoor hiking or starwatching, academic presentations, regular socializing and networking, Our membership is diverse, from all schools of Harvard.
As a supporting member, you:
- Support the Harvard Club's work in Phoenix, including our interviewing activites, Early College Awareness, public lectures, student volunteer projects
- Get the satisfaction of knowing that you’ve done your part to support the Harvard presence in the greater Phoenix area, and keep it the best alumni club
- Can enjoy creative participation such that you are wanted on the Board and elected to office
Annual Club Traditions
To start or renew, do one of the following:
1) (No login required) Go to this link: https://www.eventbrite.com/e/membership-harvard-club-of-phoenix-2018-2019-tickets-46183724764 and renew there. You do NOT have to login with the Harvard Key at that site, but you are still able to pay securely online. Be sure to email harvardclubofphoenix@gmail
2) Login to this site and follow the registration process.
3) Send a check for the amount of your membership to: Harvard Club of Phoenix, PO Box 34496, Phoenix, AZ 85067-4496