Join the Harvard Club of Phoenix!
The Club is incorporated as a nonprofit, charitable 501(c)(3) organization.
Your decision to join the Harvard Club of Phoenix as a Supporting Member will help the Club to continue its many activities with the Harvard and Phoenix communities. In additional, we ask you to consider an additional gift that may be designated for:
- The Early College Awareness Program that exposes middle and high school students to the value of a college degree
- The Summer Community Service Fellowship (a fellowship that funds a Harvard College student to work with a non-profit in Arizona)
- The Harvard Forums
All alumni admissions interviewers need to be active members of the club.
Harvard Club of Phoenix Membership Benefits
The Harvard Club of Phoenix offers a wide variety of activities designed to capture your interest and contribute to the community. Our programs include community service of all kinds, regular socializing and networking, academic lectures, cultural events, and opportunities to create friendships here in the greater Phoenix area. Our membership is a diverse and fascinating group from all ages, professions, and schools of Harvard.
As a supporting member, you:
- Support the Harvard Club's work in Phoenix, including our interviewing activites as well as community service programs such as the Early College Awareness program
- Receive a deeply discounted member price on club events
- Enjoy special notices and access to members-only events and networking opportunities
- Get the satisfaction of knowing that you’ve done your part to support the Harvard presence in the greater Phoenix area
Annual Club Traditions
Social and Cultural Activities
Recreational and Sporting Events
If you would like to start or renew your membership, please do one of the following:
1) (No login required) Go to this link: https://www.eventbrite.com/e/membership-harvard-club-of-phoenix-2018-2019-tickets-46183724764 and renew there. You do NOT have to login with the Harvard Key at that site, but you are still able to pay securely online.
2) Login to this site and follow the registration process.
3) Send a check for the amount of your membership to:
Harvard Club of Phoenix
PO Box 34496
Phoenix, AZ 85067-4496